low calorie solution

low calorie solution

Whats the best (low calorie & low fat) breakfast to eat on a diet?


Whats the best (low calorie & low fat) breakfast to eat on a diet?

Q : I am 16 and have recently put on around a stone through over eating. I would like to lose that weight as fast as possible and keep it off. Any suggestions? Thanks :)
A : I use to eat ice for breakfast. But dont listen to me.. I also use to suffer from anorexia.

What's the best breakfast that is low in calories and keeps you full longer?


Q :
A : i like fruit or vegetables but they say that a piece of plain toast starts up your metabolism in the morning but i hear it does and it doesnt so i dont eat it but i do treat myself occasionally cause who wants to eat rabbit food breakfast lunch and dinner? lol. and cheese helps you feel full longer but its really fatty

What is the best-tasting, high-fiber, low-calorie breakfast?


Q :
A : I love Kashi Go Lean Cereal. 190 cal, 9g protein, and 8g fiber per serving.

What's the best breakfast that is low in calories and keeps you full longer? ?


Q :
A : Granola with yogurt.
boiled egg whites with salt and pepper (eggs are a very good at keeping you full for a long time)
low fat milk and banana shake

chew whatever you eat very slowly for about 10-12 times . Brain needs 15mins to get the signal that you have started eating and feeling full. so the slower and more you chew your food the better . you will eat less and still end up sending "I am full" signals to the brain and hence feel full while eating less.


Whats the best (low calorie & low fat) breakfast to eat on a diet? » best low calorie breakfast » best low calorie breakfast
Whats the best (low calorie & low fat) breakfast to eat on a diet? Reviewed by low calories food on Thursday, January 10, 2013 Rating: 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment