What is the best low calorie breakfast?
best low calorie breakfast image
Underdog
Something that will give me energy, something sweet preferably.
Less than 350 calories please.
Thank you.
Answer
If you want something that will give you energy, you want to stay away from sugary foods - they will boost you, but the energy won't be sustained. If you want something sweet, but that will fill you up, try including a banana with your meal. It might sound a bit funny, but you can take a slice of wholewheat toast, spread a small amount of peanut butter on it (approx 1 teaspoon) and then put chopped up banana on that.
Or try oatmeal - you can mix mashed banana into a helping of oatmeal. Or get yourself some powdered protein shake mix (get a low carb, sugar free variety - still sweet but much better for you) and mix this in with your oats.
Another nice breakfast is yoghurt - get the plain, low fat kind and then mix in some fresh fruit - like strawberries, or granadilla ... whichever fruit you feel like!
I enjoy having a slice of wholewheat toast with a boiled egg on as well.
If you want something that will give you energy, you want to stay away from sugary foods - they will boost you, but the energy won't be sustained. If you want something sweet, but that will fill you up, try including a banana with your meal. It might sound a bit funny, but you can take a slice of wholewheat toast, spread a small amount of peanut butter on it (approx 1 teaspoon) and then put chopped up banana on that.
Or try oatmeal - you can mix mashed banana into a helping of oatmeal. Or get yourself some powdered protein shake mix (get a low carb, sugar free variety - still sweet but much better for you) and mix this in with your oats.
Another nice breakfast is yoghurt - get the plain, low fat kind and then mix in some fresh fruit - like strawberries, or granadilla ... whichever fruit you feel like!
I enjoy having a slice of wholewheat toast with a boiled egg on as well.
I'm starting a diet. What are the best options for a low calorie breakfast?
Jrtzsweeti
Answer
How about a delicious Banana-Berry Parfait? It's sweet and delicious, yet good for you. Only 140 calories in each!
- triple-tested at The Good Housekeeping Research Institute
Ingredients
1 1/4 cups unsweetened frozen raspberries, partially thawed
1 tablespoon sugar
2 2/3 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
2 bananas, thinly sliced
Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
Directions
1. In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse raspberries and sugar until almost smooth.
2. Into four 10-ounce glasses or goblets, layer about half of raspberry puree, half of yogurt, and half of banana slices; repeat layering. Top with raspberries if you like.
For more low-calorie breakfast ideas, go to http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/recipefinder/?mode=results&start=0&mt=62&ca=173&magazine=goodhousekeeping
How about a delicious Banana-Berry Parfait? It's sweet and delicious, yet good for you. Only 140 calories in each!
- triple-tested at The Good Housekeeping Research Institute
Ingredients
1 1/4 cups unsweetened frozen raspberries, partially thawed
1 tablespoon sugar
2 2/3 cups fat-free vanilla yogurt
2 bananas, thinly sliced
Fresh raspberries for garnish (optional)
Directions
1. In food processor with knife blade attached, pulse raspberries and sugar until almost smooth.
2. Into four 10-ounce glasses or goblets, layer about half of raspberry puree, half of yogurt, and half of banana slices; repeat layering. Top with raspberries if you like.
For more low-calorie breakfast ideas, go to http://www.goodhousekeeping.com/recipefinder/?mode=results&start=0&mt=62&ca=173&magazine=goodhousekeeping
Whats the best (low calorie & low fat) breakfast to eat on a diet?
x#
I am 16 and have recently put on around a stone through over eating. I would like to lose that weight as fast as possible and keep it off. Any suggestions? Thanks :)
Answer
I use to eat ice for breakfast. But dont listen to me.. I also use to suffer from anorexia.
I use to eat ice for breakfast. But dont listen to me.. I also use to suffer from anorexia.
What is the best low fat, low calorie, low carb breakfast ?
PandaOC
What is the best low fat, low calorie, low carb breakfast ?
Answer
I make my own hot cereal from 20 different grains like quinoa, oats, wheatgerm, pumpkin seed, sunflower seeds, walnuts, etc. Then I put berries, cinammon, and honey on it.
I make my own hot cereal from 20 different grains like quinoa, oats, wheatgerm, pumpkin seed, sunflower seeds, walnuts, etc. Then I put berries, cinammon, and honey on it.
Powered by Yahoo! Answers
What is the best low calorie breakfast? » best low calorie breakfast » best low calorie breakfast

0 comments:
Post a Comment