low calorie solution

low calorie solution

What to eat at a seafood restaurant that's low in calories?


What to eat at a seafood restaurant that's low in calories?

low calorie seafood
 on Quick-fix shrimp is high on protein, low on fat - Worldnews.com
low calorie seafood image
Q. Tomorrow I'm going shopping with my family, and we have decided on going to Landry's to eat. I have never been there before. I only know that Landry's is a seafood restaurant. I would like to eat something with not too many calories, but not something that's noticeable. What I mean by "something that's not noticeable" is that I don't want to be eating a salad or anything like that. If you know any of the calorie counts, I would love for it to be under 500 calories. Also, if there's nothing under 500 calories there, then maybe you could suggest a different restaurant, please? Thank you for taking the time to read this. I will give ten points to the best answer.


Answer
Most seafood is healthy as long as it's not covered in butter, cream or oil. You can check out the menu on line and see what they've got before going.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

What to eat at a seafood restaurant that's low in calories? » low calorie seafood » low calorie seafood
What to eat at a seafood restaurant that's low in calories? Reviewed by low calories food on Thursday, February 28, 2013 Rating: 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment