low calorie solution

low calorie solution

What are some really low calorie foods?


What are some really low calorie foods?

Q. I just want to know of some super low calorie foods. I know most fruit and vegetables have really low calories and popcorn without butter or anything can be really low. I just was wondering if anyone knows of anymore that would be good. Thankss!

A. This might sound weird but I like gerber gradual puffs. If you out 0 cal I can't believe it's not butter spray and splenda on them and then microwave it for like 30 seconds it's pretty good. Half a cup is 25 calories.

What type of low calorie foods fill you up?
Q. What type of low calorie foods fill you up, and keep you full for long periods of time???

A. Oh my gosh! There are so many out there you wouldn't believe it!
If you're trying to lose weight... check out www.thelogicdiet.com
This new plan uses low fat, low calorie foods to help people transition off of the junk and keep the weight off forever!
www.thelogicdiet.com

What is the lowest calorie food that fills you up?
Q. I know it seems like a stupid question but what are some really low calorie foods that fill you up for a long time or that are more substantial foods.

any other tips on weight loss are welcome :)

A. Foods that are high in fibre are more filling. For example wholegrain vs white bread, pasta, rice etc. Vegetables are really good for bulking out a meal so you feel fuller on less calories, plus being really good for you. Soups can also be good if they are low in fat, as a lot of it is just water.

If you start a meal by first eating the most filling and less calorific part of it, like a salad or low fat soup, you're less likely to want too much afterwards.

What low calorie food fills you up for a long time?
Q. I want to be able to eat a very low calorie food, then not have to eat anything for a while. Something that will fill me up for at least 3hours.

Any ideas/suggestions?

I heard something about bananas...?

A. grits, oatmeal, hot cereal




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

What are some really low calorie foods? » low calories foods » low calories foods
What are some really low calorie foods? Reviewed by low calories food on Friday, January 4, 2013 Rating: 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment