low calorie solution

low calorie solution

What are some of the most low calorie foods?


What are some of the most low calorie foods?

low calories foods
 on 25 Shockingly Low-Calorie Foods // celery c Thinkstock
low calories foods image






I am on a 1200 calorie a day diet. Its been a few weeks now and I have seen only minimal results. I want to eat 6 small meals a day, but dont want to exceed the limit.
well, I started out at 1,500 a day. I work out, cardio and weight training to tone up. Its been 6 weeks. Bouncing Molar, you are funny. Thank you all for the suggestions. I think my body might be storing fat. Good point.



Answer
WATER!

What are the best low car and low calorie foods?




robyn_fres


I discovered that the souerkraut sold by the meat in my grocery is very low calorie, 5 per serving and low carb 1 per serving. What are some other foods that are very low both calorie and carbs?


Answer
Burning up calories became much easier for me when I started utilizing colon cleanse. I know they say that pills will not work, but they sure worked for me, and they've been featured on CNN too. There is a free trial happening currently at http://hesags.authenticfitness.info , try it out, why not?

Low calorie foods that work well with salsa or spinach dip?




nike_adebo


Don't tell me tostitos because each chip is 20 calories.


Answer
You can get wheat or soy pita bread, cut into wedges, and bake until crispy (usually 10 minutes at 400 degrees). They might have calories, but it's good calories, not fried oil calories. If you're willing to sacrifice a few more calories you can drizzle olive oil on them and sprinkle with salt & pepper, red pepper flakes, garlic powder, herbs, etc., and then bake. Yum!!

What is your favorite low calorie food that is also filling?




The Smart


It could be a vegetable, fruit, meal or a snack. I'm trying to limit my calories, but I enjoy the function of tasting and chewing food.


Answer
Low fat cottage cheese with pineapple tidbits mixed in.




Powered by Yahoo! Answers

What are some of the most low calorie foods? » low calories foods » low calories foods
What are some of the most low calorie foods? Reviewed by low calories food on Monday, July 8, 2013 Rating: 5
0 comments:
Post a Comment